Question Please Help!!

Hat Jaymee H
Prefect
Carleton North High School
3 28900
07:53AM 9/15/16
Question about: Redeemer University College is the only Christian university in Ontario to offer a Theatre Arts major. Students have exciting off campus learning opportunities, such as taking a semester at the Los Angeles Film Studies Centre; spending a semester in Oxford, England; or participating in Redeemer’s annual mainstage production. What production is currently underway?
Hat Kayleigh S
Beaconsfield High School
5 38250
09:01AM 9/26/16
I want to be an actress, could you please tell me how to be successful in acying
Glass plasma globe Andy W
Dr Charles Best Secondary
293 42590
10:11PM 11/7/16
I think I got that question wrong.
Hat Redeemer University College
06:47AM 11/18/16
Hi Jaymee! Sorry we didn't see your question until now. You can find the answer on the link we provided with the question: www.redeemer.ca//theatre-arts-department/ (HINT: the asnwer is about 1/3 down the page under the heading "Projects Underway!")
06:48AM 11/18/16
Kayleigh, our theatre arts program is a great launch pad into all types of acting careers. We actually just shared a story on our website about an alumna who after pursuing a master's degree in drama and theatre, is now an apprentice at a theatre company (read the story here: https://www.redeemer.ca/resound/small-program-with-big-punch/). Other grads have gone on to work with performers at an amusement park, playwrights, and even start their own theatre companies! That's what's great about a liberal arts degree: you'll have a well-rounded experience that prepares you for all types of careers. You can learn more about the program at www.redeemer.ca/theatre
06:48AM 11/18/16
Andy -- sorry you got the question wrong! You can see the hint I gave Jaymee above! :)
login to reply